Saturday, July 19, 2008

Isaiah and Grams had a great adventure flying from las vegas to Phoenix. Isaiah is a great travel companion and kept me in stitches, laughing and having fun all the way. All I can say about Phoenix - is HOT in July. Think it must be a fine place to visit during the winter. Bekee, Kenna, Dean, Lolo, Ben, RonniJean, Isaiah, Carter and Zach and I all had fun at the Mall (execpt when Zach got lost for 3 minutes. Scared me silly. Well had a great visit, and now that I'm going home, I will try not to complain about St. George weather for the rest of the season. Best Wishes to All, Grams

2 comments:

Bundy 6 Pak said...

We loved visiting and miss you so much already!!

Nana Donna said...

Isn't it fun to spend time with the grandkids. I'll have to tell you about my one day from "Hell" I spent in California, sorry for the language, but it's the only word that truely fits the day. All the other days were great, loved the kids etc.

I'm so glad you got to spend time with Isaiah I bet he has grown a lot.