Sunday, March 1, 2009

Hi Family, My how you are changing. Two beautiful granddaughters graduating from College. Two awesome 11 year old boys turning 12 soon. I'm so proud of all of you. Can't wait to celebrate these events with you. Wish I could be there in person to all, but my heart will be with you new deacons. I know how proud your parents will be to see you serve the Lord. And new college girls' my thoughts are with you both. Love you so much. And to all my grandkids...you awesome...remember who you are. Love, Grams

3 comments:

Nana Donna said...

I almost skipped over your blog, but then realized that you had made a new entry. It is so fun to hear how all of your kids are doing. It was also fun to talk with you on the phone the other day. I think it would be great to go with you and Jean to China! I don't think my singing with you is going to work out but I hope I can go and hear you sing. Anyway it was great to see a new blog Keep it up!

Nana Donna said...

Oh I forgot.......I tag you to put up a picture.....I don't know if you have five folders and a fifth picture in the fifth folder to put on your blog, but if you do I tag you! i got tagged from Soupie, she got tagged from someone else so forth and so forth

Giggles Nichols said...

I love you mom!! Your the best.